Content

Friday, January 28, 2011

Euro shop: Miniprix finds



Those who know me know that I enjoy a good shop. This is not to say that I love spending excess amounts of money. To the contrary, I love to shop sales and find great stuff at a good price. This is my thing. I knew that my shopping in Ro. would be limited. Cata warned me that the quality of many products is low, the prices are high, and sales are rare. Fortunately he was a bit misinformed on the shopping here- there are some good deals. Miniprix sells clothes, shoes, and accessories; some of them have slight imperfections/defects. Today I scored an Old Navy pea coat ($13 USD) , leather nude ballet flats ($10 USD) and gorgeous leather riding boots ($26 USD). As far as I could tell my items are perfect- as was the price.


0 comments:

My story:

Girl meets boy.
Love strikes.
Boy moves to Romania,
girl (now engaged) follows suit.

I'll be living abroad for the first time in my life beginning January 11th 2011. Follow this blog if you want to see my adventures.