Content

Saturday, January 15, 2011

welcome flowers

We shot a music video today. Replace is a rock band whose members are all good friends of Cata. They asked us to help with their music video and we happily obliged. The video took place inside of Casa Presei Libere. It is a communist era building that housed the "free press". Today it is mainly office space and still home to many news outlets. Still the structure feels oppressive when you're standing in its shadow. Perhaps it is the thought of its history is haunting.

Above: After the shoot we grabbed some gyros. Best gyro I have ever had. I was surprised with these flowers as a welcome to Romania from Cata's friends. They look lovely in the apartment.


0 comments:

My story:

Girl meets boy.
Love strikes.
Boy moves to Romania,
girl (now engaged) follows suit.

I'll be living abroad for the first time in my life beginning January 11th 2011. Follow this blog if you want to see my adventures.