Content

Monday, February 7, 2011

apartamentul nou

1
234
5 6




7


We got a new place! Our old apartment was more of a single-sized space. Our new apartment is considered a 2 room (the living room counts as one of the rooms). We've got everything we need here, as it is furnished, and plenty of room for the two of us. Also there is a balcony that I look forward to using in the summer (no pics yet sorry). Best of all, the location is in downtown Bucharest. We're not far from anything (aka less subway rides for us).

From top: 1. Bedroom 2. Living room (we have two of those chairs). 3. Bookshelf detail 4. Other side of living room (notice I now have a tv:) 5. Our baby kitchen. Now imagine this--- our new kitchen is about double the size of our old kitchen! 6. This small room is the entryway I guess. It is where we hang all our winter gear and shoes. 7. Office corner of the living room.



4 comments:

Vanessa says:
at: February 7, 2011 at 10:13 AM said...

Cute apartment, I love all the natural light coming in.

John Schreiber says:
at: February 18, 2011 at 10:20 PM said...

Is there a place for John Schreiber to sleep when he comes and visits? I think that is a very important thing for an apartment... I also love how the AP stylebook made the journey!

Vivian says:
at: February 19, 2011 at 8:36 AM said...

Absolutely! There's no guestroom but a inflatable mattress in the living room would work. Let us know if/when you decide to come :)

Cat Szalkowski says:
at: March 3, 2011 at 8:32 AM said...

I also like the AP stylebook, St James book and football. :) So cozy!

My story:

Girl meets boy.
Love strikes.
Boy moves to Romania,
girl (now engaged) follows suit.

I'll be living abroad for the first time in my life beginning January 11th 2011. Follow this blog if you want to see my adventures.