Content

Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer wrap-up

I've been everywhere this summer--in a good way. After seven weeks on the run, my travels brought me home for good (or at least a good while). Normal feels nice. No more airports, carry-ons, or long drives. Just a cup of coffee who's familiar taste I'd been missing all summer and breakfast with my future husband. Hello Bucharest, I think I missed you a bit.
 ↑Two week tour of Transylvania. Find more photos on my photography blog here.

 My first inclination upon returning home was to do nothing. By nothing I mean staying home to redesign my photography website, watch all the tv shows I had missed, catch up with friends abroad on google phone and nap. Saturday was bliss. Sunday Cata and I joined friends at Summer Well, a music festival  held on about 65 acres of private property just outside of Bucharest. Photos:
At Summer Well.
Dinner with Unchiu Vasi and Tusi Doina at Le Teatru.



1 comments:

Cat Szalkowski says:
at: August 15, 2011 at 8:28 PM said...

the lunch looks yummy! the girl behind you looks pretty grief stricken, though....

My story:

Girl meets boy.
Love strikes.
Boy moves to Romania,
girl (now engaged) follows suit.

I'll be living abroad for the first time in my life beginning January 11th 2011. Follow this blog if you want to see my adventures.