Content

Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer outside the city - Medias

After doing a few calculations to see if it was even possible, Cata and I decided to swap Bucharest for Medias this summer. We've been here for a month so far and I don't regret that decision one bit. Home cooking, cool summer evenings, grilled everything, and family-  It sure is nice to be home. All we are missing is a visit from our dear Bucharest friends, hai la noi!
Grillin'!
One of my favorite places -Viorica's beautiful garden turned dining room when we grill.


A new addition to my "must learn how to make" list: Rhubarb cake with meringue frosting.

Everyone came over for hot dogs and burgers on the 4th of July. They were especially amused with the decor :) 










0 comments:

My story:

Girl meets boy.
Love strikes.
Boy moves to Romania,
girl (now engaged) follows suit.

I'll be living abroad for the first time in my life beginning January 11th 2011. Follow this blog if you want to see my adventures.