Content

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Video clips of the week:

Everybody likes pictures, but a little bit of video is fun too. Catalin is much better at remembering to shoot video than I am. Here are a bunch of short clips. The highlight for me is video #1 which documents our peddle boat adventure at Cismigiu Park.








Clockwise:
Video #1 Peddle boating, duh! I have a giant grin on my face the entire time because this was my first time on a peddle boat. So much fun; I Looooved it.
Video #2 This little clip would have been longer if Cata had not run out of memory on his phone. I'm glad it did, people tend to give weird looks when my fiance photographs me in public.
Video #3 Cata and I were harassing the ducks by following them. *No animals were hurt in the making of this video.
Video #4 Caru cu Bere is a touristy type restaurant, but a damn good one. At the start of the evening the manager presents his entire waitstaff (to the beat of music) and then they "welcome" their guests with a bow. Also the restaurant always has live entertainment in the evenings; on this particular night we had 'Dancing with the Stars' style dancers.


Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow



0 comments:

My story:

Girl meets boy.
Love strikes.
Boy moves to Romania,
girl (now engaged) follows suit.

I'll be living abroad for the first time in my life beginning January 11th 2011. Follow this blog if you want to see my adventures.